Our new regular meeting location will be upstairs at Gagnon’s YIG in Bracebridge! Please join us this Thursday, June 22nd for our next meeting. Just a few very important updates:
- Website is 100% up-to-date, with all meeting minutes + calendar entries
- If you are ever unsure, check the calendar! Our site is even mobile friendly!
💸 Membership Fees
- Membership fees are due this week. Please bring cash or a cheque payable to Rotaract Club of Muskoka for $80. If you paid a full years’ membership an only got a partial year, we will send you a separate email with the amount you owe for the 2017/2018 year.
🍁 Duck Derby Tickets
- Please bring all completed booklets and money to our meeting this Thursday or drop them off in a labelled envelope at Madison’s office by Friday.
📅 Other Important Upcoming Items
- Contact Information Form… do it today if you haven’t done it already! https://goo.gl/forms/nJQYJB3o4VFqgzrg1
- Margaret Walton presenting at our next meeting for a visioning session
- Sign up for duties at the Pines Gardens if you have not yet done so – contact Madison
- Muskoka Conservancy presenting in two meetings
- Shirt Orders/Pin Orders are in
- Save the Date: Huntsville Dockfest Bathtub derby is Sunday, July 9th
- Meeting on July 6th will be cancelled
- Lawn Bowling Tournament tentatively scheduled for the end of September.
Yours in Rotaract,