Thank you to everyone who made it out to our recent meetings and our Day of Giving on Saturday! There are quite a few updates, so please read below and check our website calendar regularly for upcoming events and information.
We have had Chris Eby and Willow from Muskoka Victim Services (charity selected for the proceeds of our Bracebridge Public House Tour) and Sandra Smith from Muskoka Women’s Advocacy Group (Interval House and Chrysalids) deliver some fabulous information at our past two meetings about organizations supporting Muskoka.
The Rotary Gardens at the Pines have received a fantastic make-over, thanks to a great group of volunteers this past Saturday. You will all get to see the beautiful space on Thursday, May 11th as our next meeting will be held there; bring your gloves and ideas!
Important Dates and Reminders
- Saturday, May 6th – Rotary Talk Derby to Me Gala : We are still looking for a couple of volunteers to help this weekend. For assisting with clean up you get dinner, drinks and a fun night! Please let us know if you are available to help.
- Thursday, May 11th – Next General Meeting: This meeting is being held at the Pines Gardens so we can plan our gardening. Also, if you have not signed up for gardening duty yet, please speak with Madison. She has the sign-up calendar with available dates.
- Saturday, May 13th – The Bracebridge Public House Tour : Please make sure you buy your tickets here and spread the word about this amazing event. We need efforts from everyone to make this event a huge success!
- June 16th-18th – Rotaract District Conference: This event is tentatively scheduled at Camp Olympia in Huntsville. Please save the date for this fun-filled weekend with Rotaractors from our 7010 District!
- June-July 1st – Duck Derby – We will be receiving our set of Duck Derby tickets soon and will be relying on YOU to sell tickets. We will need volunteers for a few days of selling prior to Canada Day at local shops, and will need most of our members at the event on Canada Day to sell.
- Contact Info – If you have not filled out the GoogleForm with your contact info, please take a few minutes to do so by clicking this link and entering your information.
Have a great week and see you all soon!